- Cucumber- near about 6 inch in size
- Thick curd/yogurt: 250 ml
- salt: 1/4th teaspoon
- Black salt: 1/4th teaspoon
- water: 2 tablespoon
- grounded brown mustard-1/4th to 1/2 teaspoon (according to taste)
- Turmeric: a pinch
- Take grated cucumber in a bowl and add in a finely whisked curd or yogurt
- Add water, salt, black salt, grounded mustard and turmeric in it. Mix it well.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy cucumber and mustard raita/yogurt
Best served with: baked potato, potato saute, aloo paratha/ indian potato bread, mix veg paratha/ indian mix veg bread.