- 3/4th cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4th cup besan/ chick pea flour
- 2 tablespoon semolina/ suji/ cream of wheat
- 1/4th cup sugar powder
- 4 tablespoon of melted ghee/ clarified butter
- 2-3 tablespoon milk
- pinch of salt
- 1/4th teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4th teaspoon of baking powder
- Add melted ghee and sugar in a bowl and whisk it well till smooth and creamy.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Add the above both mixtures in a bowl and mix with the help of your fingers
- Add milk little by little to make dough for biscuits. Do not over knead the dough, it should be semi stiff. You just nee to combine together all the materials.
- Take a little dough and roll making a dent in center and place on the baking tray.
- Bake at 360 degree F or 180 degree C for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.